Thank you for choosing LMTS! We are a non-asset based third-party logistics company. We specialize in TL, LTL, fresh produce, dry and government, and hazmat freight. We look forward to doing business with you! Please let us know how we can better serve you.
In order to set you up as a new carrier, it is necessary that you send us ALL of the following:
- A completed W-9 form (or W-8 for foreign companies)
- A copy of your cargo insurance showing LMTS as the certificate holder
- A copy of your operating authority or DOT number documentation
- An accurate remit-to address (this is the address to which we will mail your settlement checks)
- A completed LMTS Broker - Carrier Agreement form
Please send all of the requested information to the dispatcher that you booked your load with (confirm their location for the correct fax number). They will use this to set you up for payment when your load processes after delivery. You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with one of our carrier setup personnel.
LMTS fully endorses and supports the North American Produce Transportation Working Group’s Produce Transportation Best Practices for settling all freight disputes. The Best Practices can be found by either clicking here or by visiting our Tips page. For further information, please visit North American Produce Transportation Working Group’s website at www.naptwg.org or contact our President, Tom Devine: email@example.com.